Has This Column Been Helpful To You In 2023? | Gardening

Has This Column Been Helpful To You In 2023? | Gardening

In today's article I ask you to reply to me via email.

I view this column as an educational tool to share research-based information about UF/IFAS Extension. Readers are provided with the most up-to-date information to help them develop and manage their lawns, landscapes and gardens according to Florida regulations. In short, every guidance agent/teacher (sometimes called a district agent) does this. They take research-based information, primarily from the University of Florida and other land-grant institutions, and make that information available to user groups in various ways. This column is one of them.

As I work on my 2023 annual report and plan educational activities for 2024, I can benefit from your feedback. I'd like to know if you found this column useful.

As a reminder, the topics I wrote about in 2023 included the following:

Additionally, this column is used to inform you of educational opportunities such as plant clinics, conferences and seminars, and Master Gardener volunteer plant sales.

So this is the answer I want from you. You can answer the following questions via email.

  • If so, what were the facts? This may include a visit to a plant clinic, conference, seminar, plant sale, or other educational event.

  • Have you changed your lawn, landscaping or gardening practices as a result of what you learned from reading this column? Examples of changes might include calibrating your irrigation system and changing your pruning, watering, mowing, fertilizing, or pest control practices.

Please email me at lwilliams@myokaloosa.com and share any lawn, landscape or gardening changes you've made as a result of reading this column.

Also, let me know what topics you want to write about in this column through 2024.

This article originally appeared in The Gainesville Sun: Was this column helpful to you in 2023? | The gardener

Beauty loses Tarak Mehta Ka Ultah Chashmah | Full episode AP 3931 | November 17, 2023

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post