I Run A 'Barbieish' Airbnb In Arizona That Caters To Bachelorette Parties — And My Girly Decor Keeps It Booked Despite A Challenging Market.

I Run A 'Barbieish' Airbnb In Arizona That Caters To Bachelorette Parties — And My Girly Decor Keeps It Booked Despite A Challenging Market.
  • Bre Flessner hosted bachelorette and bachelorette parties in Tempe, Arizona at a "Barbie-ish" Airbnb.
  • Quirky pink decor, a heated pool and social media have helped keep her busy.
  • It made almost twice as many bookings last year as it does now because the Airbnb landscape is constantly changing.

This is an interview article based on an interview with Bree Flechner, an Airbnb owner known for hosting hen and bachelorette parties in Tempe, Arizona . Edited for length and clarity.

I always wanted to be an entrepreneur and have my own business. I want my money to work for me and I don't want a 9 to 5 job. My parents owned this business when I was growing up, so it runs in the family.

I also love real estate, from home designs to home flipping projects. I can watch HGTV all day.

When I graduated from college in 2015, I wanted to take a vacation to the United States

I had this vision mainly because I love to travel, but I wanted people to feel this home instead of sitting at home.

I want it to be my "dream home," and when people go there, they want to see more homes in Nashville, or Orlando, or Miami, or all these different, beautiful places.

It started after moving from St. Louis to Arizona in 2019. Luis

It felt like a call from God and I knew that this was where I had to start my work. I contacted a real estate agent and he was the one to do what I wanted to do for me.

I found my property in Tempe outside of Scottsdale in December 2020. This was before the market went crazy so I got a pretty good deal. I can buy it for over $400,000 with a conventional loan.

It was the only thing I could manage at the time, so I had to do what I could. It has since become my dream home in the desert.

I have friends in the area who want to do bachelorette and bachelorette parties, so I thought it would be fun. I never thought the area would be as popular as places like Nashville.

When I decorate a room, I do it in a way that reflects what I want. I wanted a group of girls in my house, I thought they wouldn't be too annoying, and the house is a party place, so I decided to keep things girls. It's barbie and cute.

Fortunately, I have not had any problems with the property

I make friends with my neighbors and make sure to let them know that their comfort is my top priority.

I make sure guests have quiet hours. I do not provide speakers for guests to remove, I do not allow DJs, I ask that no extras be brought, and I encourage all guests to be courteous.

I have never had to evict anyone for bad behavior and the property is generally kept clean.

When I designed the property, I was amazed

I was wondering how someone got into my house, and one of them is my Instagram scar. So I have hand wallpapers everywhere. I had enough money to do what I wanted, so I started creating.

When I bought the property there was a major plumbing problem we thought the previous owner had taken care of but it wasn't. It was an accident that cost me thousands of dollars that I had no idea about. I also spend a lot on furniture, but I paint myself a lot and go to thrift stores to keep costs down.

However, everyone who visited loved it. I have no complaints about the decor. Well, people said, "This place is much better than the pictures" and "The pictures don't do it justice."

Fortunately, I can make big changes now

I'm adding extra bedrooms and more wallpaper. A lot of people are doing what I'm doing now, so I wanted to find a way to be on top.

Before I started taking Airbnb bookings, it was a time when TikTok was too explosive, so I created a TikTok to show people off and make it clear that I was going to be the newest property for girls in the Scottsdale area. One of my videos went viral and got over 500,000 views and I got 16,000 followers. Even before listing the property, people were already requesting reservation listings.

Its start date is March 1, 2021, when summer begins; It's very nice.

However, the Airbnb landscape is changing

This time last year it got almost double the booking compared to this year. Now there are more features, as I did. I'm back on social media to share videos and give updates on what I'm up to to help keep my property looking its best.

If you want to make a living like I do, you need to put your heart and soul into your property. You also need to change and update your skills and pay attention to what works and what doesn't.

Having a custom designed home, offering a heated pool, advertising on social media and working with third party management systems is rewarding for me. The only thing that hasn't worked so far is buying cheap furniture, it doesn't last long.

This year's goal is to buy another home in the Scottsdale area, a few in Nashville, Palm Springs, and Florida.

JAY-Z - '03 Bonnie & Clyde ft. Jay Z - '03 Bonnie & Clyde ft. Beyoncé Knowles

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post