This Diffuser Is So Soothing—And It Doubles As Decor

This Diffuser Is So Soothing—And It Doubles As Decor

You Can Earn Dotdash Meredith, Yahoo Inc. Committee. or income from specific products through the links below.

I've recently discovered that my style is more about creating a mood than a specific aesthetic. I look for peace, tranquility and creativity in my environment, which means satisfying all the senses, not just the eyes. This includes sounds, textures and especially smells. I used to blow incense and candles for this reason. But speakers have always intrigued me, especially after seeing beautiful designs crop up, from elegant stone versions to vibrant mushroom shapes and more.

So when I moved to NYC last year, I decided to take the plunge and finally give one a try. after all, I was decorating from scratch. Viral Streamer Vitruvius was high on my list, having been on my mental vision board for years. However, the hefty $100 price tag put me off as I didn't want to splurge on my first speaker just yet. So I searched online for an equally amazing option without discounting Benjamin. Lo and behold, I found the ENILYM diffuser on Amazon, an almost Vitruvian stone diffuser, for under $30; Wait

ENILYM essential oils for home diffusers

Since then, the piece has become a staple in my bedroom and routine. I admit, I was a little concerned about how the quality would hold up for the extremely good price to be true. However, it scores all the style points. It is filled with an earthy, ground ceramic base, with a natural stone grain texture that gives it an organic feel. Its curved shape adds to the effect and the soft edges are instantly soothing. Paired with a neutral terracotta red (which tends to be more brown than red), this simple design allows it to blend seamlessly with my existing decor. However, you can't go wrong with any of the colors, which include standard blacks, grays, and whites that complement any palette.

However, the editor is not just a pretty face. It also keeps it functional. While there are options for one, two, or three hours of runtime, I've found that when set to the highest setting, the diffuser can run for over five hours. It emits a continuous stream of mist from the conical tip with minimal noise and without interruptions. My only complaint is that because my room is bigger, the scent is more calming when essential oils are added.

On a lighter note (pun intended), the diffuser also has a layer that gives a soft glow of color. Under standard conditions, it passes through several colors. However, you can also tap and choose a solid color (out of nine) if you have a favorite theme. The light works independently of the fog effect, so sometimes I like to use it as a night light as well.

The diffuser comes with a small container that is useful as it measures the exact amount of water needed to fill it. When it comes to maintenance, there are a few things to keep in mind. The lid is ceramic, I'm very careful not to put oil on it so it doesn't stick to the surface; Otherwise, it could be a stain. After several uses of essential oils, the inner box also gets dirty. They can be cleaned by wiping or with a cotton swab in the crevices. But this part is not separated from the electrical parts, so be careful not to rinse or immerse it in water.

Ultimately, though, this editor was a blast for me. It hits all the marks when it comes to function and style; it also doubles as stylish decor even when not in use. I love how easy it is to create a relaxed mood. In other words? It totally sets the mood.

TOP 6. Best Oil Dispenser [2021] |: Diffuser of essential oils and fragrances

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post