Mom Reveals Her Recipe For DIY Breast Milk Soap In Viral TikTok

Mom S Tiktok About Pink Breast Milk Goes Viral

This Tik Tok Mom-made Breastmilk Soap is the perfect recipe for National Lactation Month.

Breast milk soap is believed to have skin benefits for people with dry skin, diaper rash, or eczema. According to Belly Belly, "Breast milk has more fat than cow's milk, which means breast milk-based soaps are less drying and smoother." So, whether you have skin issues or not, breast milk soap is said to soften skin, control oiliness and redness, and prevent breakouts.

Do you have debts? A financial expert considers ways to get back on track.

“Breast milk is known to be very beneficial for the skin. It helps get rid of baby acne and rashes in babies,” she explained.

First, pure glycerine soap is heated for 1 minute. Next, mix coconut oil and breast milk. Pour the liquid into the silicone mold.

"You can add oatmeal and lavender when you're done putting it in the pan," she says, but the soap doesn't have to be effective.

Finally put in the fridge to harden. Here! - Have breast milk soap in just a few steps.

For just $1,000 and a day, this part of Harlem gets a new look:

In the comments section the soap "will eventually go bad! It usually has a shelf life of 1-2 months. I don't put it in the fridge/freezer after demolding it!"

Mom's soap recipes are discussed in the comments.

"My sister made some for me and it was great," one person commented.

“Of course I thought about it and your video popped up on my page for you. I definitely will," said another.

"My mom made this and used it for my little brother. Let me tell you it's always so soft and smells so good after a shower," one TikToker replied.

"My mom used to make it when I was little because I have very sensitive skin! I'm 33 almost 34 and I'm making it for my daughter," one person wrote.

Watch this little episode as the organization goes through a day:

Available now on Apple News in Now. Follow us here!

The story goes on

Mom's post-DIY breastmilk soap recipe first went viral on Tik Tok.

More of Knowledge:

Breastfeeding mom reveals why she stopped using a breast pump: 'Because I'm a real cow'

Returning to work while breastfeeding? You have it.

8 cosmetic bags and a duffel bag, cute enough to make the TSA jealous

are you ready to fall We recommend wearing this $35 corduroy shirt now and into fall.

Dad stuck a tape recorder in his hair, surprising the teacher in action.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post